neo: is very pleased to announce details of the forthcoming international biennial neo:artprize.
Achieving critical acclaim in its inaugural year and now in its third, the competition offers a prestigious showcase for contemporary visual artists working in any media alongside an impressive list of sponsored prizes and the opportunity to be considered for the 12 week neo:residency supported by University of Bolton, GreatArt and neo:
An independent panel of prominent curators and artists juries the competition ensuring high standards are maintained.
- neo:artprize – £1500
- University of Bolton12 week neo:residency & solo show plus £1000 in materials (GreatArt/neo:)
- GreatArt Award – £500
- Tiranti Award in 3D – £250
- John Purcell Paper Award on Paper – £200
- Screenstretch Award for Screen-print – £100
- Intaglio Award in Printmaking – £100
Judges for the neo:artprize 2015 are:
- Ian Davenport : Artist
- Amira Gad : Exhibitions Curator, The Serpentine Galleries, London
- Margot Heller OBE : Director, South London Gallery (SLG)
- Helen Pheby : Senior Curator, Yorkshire Sculpture Park (YSP)
neo:artprize 2015 is an open exhibition inviting work in any media from contemporary visual artists over 18 and of all nationalities. Full entry criteria and online registration details are available at:
Non-refundable entry fee of £15 for up to two submissions.
Entry to the neo:artprize also allows qualifying artists to be considered for the neo:residency. Artists should indicate that they are eligible and would like to be considered for this when completing the online application form.
Deadline for online submissions is noon Monday 18th May 2015
Exhibition: 27th August – 1st November 2015
The Market Place