Prize: Solo exhibition at London Art Fair 2016 + £1000 cash
Deadline for applications: midnight 31st May 2015.
Interviews with shortlisted artists: 23 June 2015.
Contemporary UK-based artists of any age, working in any medium are eligible to apply.
Application fee: £25 GBP
- Danielle Arnaud (Danielle Arnaud Contemporary Art);
- Fedja Klikovac (Handel Street Projects);
- Sarah Monk (Director London Art Fair)
- Amba Sayal-Bennett (winner 2014 SOLO Award);
- Panel chair: Chiara Williams (WW Contemporary Art)
- Application via an online form and a maximum of 5 images or multimedia links.
- No CV, no statement, (further info will only be required for interviews)
- Contemporary artists of all nationalities aged 18 or over, living or working in the UK & ROI
- There is no set theme; work should be representative of your practice or process.
- Media can include painting, sculpture, installation, performance, video, audio, drawing, collage, printmaking, digital, photography, mixed media, have we missed anything? That too.
- There is no size restriction on works.
- In the July - December 2015 period, between the winner being announced and the London Art Fair opening, the winning artist is expected to develop upon their existing/submitted work to create new content for their SOLO exhibition
- Questions relating to the SOLO Award should only be sent to: email@example.com, or they will not be considered.