The SOLO Award 2015
Call for entries now open!
Prize: Solo exhibition at London Art Fair 2016 + £1000 cash
Deadline for applications: midnight 31st May 2015.
Interviews with shortlisted artists: 23 June 2015.
Contemporary UK-based artists of any age, working in any medium are eligible to apply.
Application fee: £25 GBP
▪ Danielle Arnaud (Danielle Arnaud Contemporary Art);
▪ Fedja Klikovac (Handel Street Projects);
▪ Amba Sayal-Bennett (winner 2014 SOLO Award);
▪ Panel chair: Chiara Williams (WW Contemporary Art)
▪ Application via an online form and a maximum of 5 images or multimedia links.
▪ No CV, no statement, (further info will only be required for interviews)
▪ Contemporary artists of all nationalities aged 18 or over, living or working in the UK & ROI
▪ There is no set theme; work should be representative of your practice or process.
▪ Media can include painting, sculpture, installation, performance, video, audio, drawing, collage, printmaking, digital, photography, mixed media, have we missed anything? That too.
▪ There is no size restriction on works.
▪ In the July - December 2015 period, between the winner being announced and the London Art Fair opening, the winning artist is expected to develop upon their existing/submitted work to create new content for their SOLO exhibition
▪ Questions relating to the SOLO Award should only be sent to: email@example.com, or they will not be considered.
▪ Helpline: +44 (0)7519646508
▪ Please read full Terms & Conditions before applying.