The National Open Art Competition is now open for 2015 Registration and Entries.
We opened for registration and submission on 10 January 2015, with the closing date of 12 July 2015.
The first round of judging will be held electronically, using the images of your work. The second round of judging will the original works.
Have your Credit/Debit card ready to pay £20 to Register; this includes the payment for your first work to enter in the Competition.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
Make sure you have the following ready:
• Electronic photographic images of your work resized - 250KB - 2MB - (Maximum 4 works may be entered at £20 each). For more details about the images, click here.
• Title - Medium - Measurement in centimetres (with frame if applicable) - Priced at sensible market price please.
• Credit/Debit card ready to pay £20 for additional submissions. Your initial £20 registration fee entitles you to upload 1 image. Additional images £20 each (Max 4 = £80).
• Artists statement of MAX 30 words for each work. Please note that the statement must be about the work and should not include any personal details.
• Current 'Art' CV. If previously registered please update CV if necessary. Ideally CVs should be converted to PDF before uploading. If you have problems with this, please email your CV to Anne, who will convert it for you. As CVs may be published on line, please omit any personal details.
You can submit your image/images now or at a later date if necessary, up to the close of registration.
For more information view http://www.thenationalopenartcompetition.com/