The ArtGemini Prize is a celebration to promote international contemporary art for emerging and established artists around the world.
It is an independent competition, open to all artists from anywhere in the world. There is no age limit for applicants. The winners will be announced at an exhibition of the finalists’ works in London.
In addition, selected artists to showcase will have the opportunity to sell their works in London while supporting a selected charity.
The aims of the prize are:
- to promote creativity and excellence from around the world
- to exhibit a wide range of challenging works
- to help artists to exhibit and sell their works in London
- to give the public access to quality and exciting works at affordable prices
- to support a selected charity with a cash donation each year.
The winners will be announced by the judges at the finalists’ exhibition in London. A cash fund of £6000 will be awarded to the winners in four categories. The Public Choice Prize is open for voting by the public during the exhibition, and the winner will be announced at the close of the show.
7. July 2015