Exhibition proposals for 2017 and beyond are invited from art practitioners and curators, for a signature new exhibition space at the University of Cambridge.
We are looking to support innovative curatorial ideas for group exhibition projects, which will foster discussion and engage members of the University and the public alike.
Exhibitions will generally extend for a minimum of 4 weeks, including installation, and can be launched with a Private View.
PROPOSALS ARE ACCEPTED ALL YEAR ROUND AND SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Full list of selected artists
- 300 words maximum outlining the idea for the exhibition and a working title
- Fully labelled images which are representative of the work of the selected artists, website addresses may be included
- Outline of engagement with the public through talks, reviews, publications etc
- There is no charge for the exhibition space
- There is no commission on sales, all proceeds go to the exhibitors
- The ARB art committee will publicise the exhibition via events listings, mailing lists, social media and flyers
- Material expenses, travel, transport, installation and Private View costs are the responsibility of the artists/curators.
- It is the responsibility of the practitioners to obtain liability insurance.
- Proposals will be appraised by the ARB art committee and applicants will be notified of the outcome within 4 weeks.
31. December 2016