Aspex’s open submission competition for craft and design returns!
We are seeking emerging craft artists, designers and makers working in all media for our open submission exhibition CRAFT EMERGENCY.
This years CRAFT EMERGENCY is in collaboration with Making Space, a studio and craft development organisation located in Havant. This is an international opportunity and we are looking for applications from anyone who considers themselves to be an emerging craft artist.
A maximum of fifteen artists will be selected for a group show, which will open in November 2016. During this exhibition a winner will be chosen to receive a solo exhibition at Aspex in 2018, as well as a fee of £1,000.
The selectors are: Annabelle Campbell, Head of Exhibitions and Collections, Crafts Council; Lynne Dick, Director, Making Space; Thomas Appleton, Letter carver & Stonemason and Joanne Bushnell, Director, Aspex.
Please read the following information carefully and ensure that you complete the application in full, enclosing the following material:
- Printed hard copy or digital version of completed application form.
- An up-to-date CV/resume. (Max 2 pages)
- Maximum 5 Images (please see specifications). No further supporting material will be considered.
- Return postage & self addressed packaging for return of submission if necessary.
- Submission fee £15 sterling.
10. July 2016